This notice describes how みおスイッチ collects and uses data about you.
みおスイッチ is owned by Hiroki Matsue, based in Tokyo - Japan. (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our" or "We"). As a
customer of this service you're a "User" or "You" according to this policy. The applications or any services
offered by us will be referred to
as "みおスイッチ", "App", "Website" or "Service".
みおスイッチ collects data:
When researching potential customers, we sometimes search the public World Wide Web or paid business
databases. Otherwise, we don't buy or receive data about you from data brokers or other private services.
- when you browse the みおスイッチ website,
- when you use the みおスイッチ client app for iOS and Android
- when you send support, privacy, legal, and other requests to us
- when working with and researching current and potential customers
When you use the みおスイッチ client apps, the みおスイッチ website, みおスイッチ logs data that might be
みおスイッチ uses this data to:
- a random, unique identifier
- the version of the みおスイッチ app, and the operating system you are using
- network request data, such as the date and time, your IP address, and the URL
みおスイッチ usually deletes log entries with identifiable information within a few weeks, but may
preserve logs longer, as needed in specific cases, like investigations of specific incidents.
- keep our service working quickly and reliably
- debug and develop our apps and website
- defend みおスイッチ service from abuse and technical attacks
- improve search results on the website
- improve usability of our apps
about what pages you visit, and when. みおスイッチ also collects technical information about the software
and computer you use, such as:
The data will be used to:
- your IP address
- your preferred language
- the web browser software you use
- the kind of computer you use
- the website that referred you
みおスイッチ may preserve log entries for all kinds of visitors longer, as needed in specific cases,
like investigation of specific incidents. みおスイッチ stores aggregate statistics indefinitely, but those
statistics don't include data identifiable to you personally.
- optimize the website, so that it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
- compile statistics on visitor searches and needs, to guide development of new website pages and
- decide who to contact about about product announcements, service changes, and new features
みおスイッチ collects data about you when you send みおスイッチ support requests, legal complaints,
privacy inquiries, and business inquiries. Those data usually include your name and email address, and
may include your company or other affiliation.
みおスイッチ uses contact data to:
みおスイッチ stores correspondence as long as it may be useful for these purposes.
- respond to you
- compile aggregate statistics about correspondence
- train support staff and other みおスイッチ personnel
- review the performance of みおスイッチ personnel who respond
- defend みおスイッチ from legal claims
みおスイッチ stores data about website and app use on servers in the United States of America. I sometimes
retrieve those data to my personal computers in Japan. I use the data to develop, debug and maintain the
service. The data is erased from my computers when no longer needed.
みおスイッチ shares anonymous data with others. みおスイッチ does not sell information about you to others.
みおスイッチ uses services provided by other companies to provide みおスイッチ service. Some of those services
may collect data about you independently, for their own purposes. All of the companies are based in the
United States or Japan. Some of these services may be used to collect information about your online
activities across different websites.
AdMob server personalized advertisement.
updating the page.